Saturday, December 8, 2012

THIS Close

Harry Harold, the intrepid Heagler family Elf on the Shelf is THIS close to his fundraising goal!

A few days ago he set out to be the first elf ever to raise $1,000 (or even more) for charity. If he does this, the money he raises would push me past the $10,000 mark as an individual fundraiser for Autism Speaks (something that still seems unfathomable to me).

Harry's also pretty sure that this accomplishment will make him a shoe-in for Elf-of-the-Year. I had no idea such an award existed and I'm not entirely sure he didn't make it up, but on the off-chance he's telling the truth, I'd like nothing more than to see him hang that plaque on his tiny, elf wall.

As "Other Impressive Feats" go, this one would be huge. Please help us out if you're able.

Harry for Elf-of-the-Year! Click here to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment